Friday, January 30, 2015

GONE BAD


In an effort to try to wear things that I don't wear as often / try out new clothing combinations, I ended up looking like a school girl... Which is actually accurate since I have to go to school later this afternoon. YAY MATH. That was sarcasm. But I'm hoping I put out more of a badass vibe.. Kind of like a, "I get really good grades but have a problem with authority" kind of vibe.. That sounds accurate, actually. Ha! 

Seriously though, I love anything that's plaid and this is no exception. And the skirt toughens it up because of its dark color and faux leather material. 

I snapped these photos in the early morning where it had drizzled the night before and slowly into the early day. Overcast mornings are my absolute favorite!

Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment