Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FLOWERS + LACE

This little project came about from having nothing to do on a Sunday, spending time with my sister and wanting to utilize some flowers that were given to me. I'd say it was a hit, dontcha think?

I wanted to do a sweet little Up-style on my sister's hair, so I came up with this! She actually has rather short hair that's just at collarbone length, so it's proof that girls with short hair can still wear their hair up! Then I raided her closet (something I tend to do a little too often, Oops!) and snapped some photos in and around her home. I had so much fun putting this all together and hope to do more of this more often.

It's a little bit of wedding inspiration that I wanted to put together for the upcoming wedding season. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment